- We believe quality, sustainable health care is a human right. We strive to ensure that communities in crisis and disaster have access to skilled, compassionate reproductive and primary health care that treats members with dignity and respect.
- We are guided by the principle “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much” and with that in mind we seek strength in partnership and work jointly with healthcare providers and other organizations to care for impacted communities.
- We believe evidence-based education is a basic foundation for ensuring skilled, quality healthcare and that sustainability comes from sharing this knowledge with local providers, relief workers, traditional birth attendants and community health workers.
- We believe everyone has the right to equality, dignity, autonomy, information and bodily integrity, and respect for private life without discrimination and work toward a more equitable healthcare landscape for women and men everywhere.
- We are committed to increasing inclusivity, diversity, and equity within our organization and the work we do globally.
We envision a world where communities everywhere have sustainable, skilled, compassionate healthcare.
OUR MISSION: CARE IN CRISIS
Global Midwife Response is dedicated to serving communities in crisis and disaster situations with skilled, compassionate midwifery care.
Donations made my check should be made payable to: "Global Midwife Response" and sent to:
600 Elm Street, Montpelier VT 05602:
All donations are 100% tax-deductible as provided by law of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.